ProEFI ProPDM ECU
Reverse polarity protection
- Total: 70 AMP, simultaneous active outputs
- 12 digital tri-state [high-side, low-side, open] for external switch to active functions calibratable in the ProEFI ECU when not using CAN trigger functionality.
- 2 analog [Resistive] Broadcast to the ProEFI ECU through CAN and usable as an analog input for any function.
- 6 analog [0-5 VDC] Broadcast to the ProEFI ECU through CAN and usable as an analog input for any function.
- 12 digital high current [15 AMP max each, 70 AMP total] +12v High Side Outputs
* Can be configured as PWM operation
Calibratable Fuse Settings
- 5 AMP to 15 AMP
- Auto Resetting Fuses
CAN Interface: CAN 2.0B
Dimensions: 245 x 140 x 50 mm
Weight: 2 lbs
Water sealed Connectors
- 3 x 12 pin [ J3, J4, J5]
- 1 x 2 pin [ J6 ]
- J1- Ground – 8 gauge
- J2- V batt – 8 gauge
Note: A proper circuit breaker should be used on the main power feed capable of supporting the total system draw.
- Operating Specs -40*F to +185*F
- Storage Specs -40*F to +275*F
- Environmental Sealing IP 66 and 67
- Shock 30 G, 3 cycles
- Vibration 5 – 25 G, 50 – 2000 Hz, 72 hrs/axis
* ONLY Compatible with ProEFI Systems