The EMU BLACK PNP ECU series was created to simplify the connection of the EMU BLACK ECU to popular cars. The ECU has a preloaded base map for an unmodified stock car which is a very good starting point for tuning the engine.
The list below summarizes all EMU BLACK PNP ECU features for the Mini Cooper R50
- Precise fuel control based on Speed Density strategy
- Advanced ignition angle control
- Real time tuning
- Wideband oxygen sensor support (LSU 4.2 or LSU 4.9)
- Knock control
- Drive by wire support with auto-calibration feature
- Fuel auto-tune function
- Support of OEM CAN stream
- Sport functions like traction control, boost control, rev matching, gear cut, etc.
- Safety features like oil pressure cut, stuck throttle detection, lambda guard and more - Easy and intuitive software